This is the view that greeted me this morning when I came downstairs at 5 am.
Yep, the ruler is measuring a solid 25". It was at 13" in yesterday's post.
Here's a wider shot of the deck so you can get the full effect...and
probably a chuckle or two in relief that it is not your yard.
Those bumps in the snow? That's our table and chairs.
Even the covered front porch didn't escape this one.
I've been listening to the news and while there hasn't been an official snow fall report for our town, a few around us have reported totals ranging from 12-17". As daunting as it looks now, in the dark, I'm almost afraid to see what it really looks like once the sun comes up.
John arrived in Boston safely last night. Be interesting to see if his train leaves on time tonight or if he'll be spending another night night up there.
I know what I'll be doing later. Shoveling. And shoveling...




No comments:
Post a Comment