Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Minneapolis - Tuesday

Today was a very lazy day. In fact, I think we've walked so much since arriving that the girls just wanted to relax and watch movies on the computer so that's what we did. We ventured out for food and that was pretty much it. Any ideas I had for shopping or browsing in stores have been discarded. Tried today, but the little urchins just wouldn't cooperate.

 Capes were required. 

 These green bikes are everywhere and available to rent as needed.

Since I took photos of the girls with a couple of these sculptures on Saturday, they now insist on having their photo taken with every one we pass. Don't know how many are around the city. Might to be fun to find out...

I have a dilemna...Ellie was in the mood to hug everyone today or to hold the hand of whoever happened to be beside us as we crossed the street. How do we get Ellie to stop without making her afraid of strangers? No one took offense to her hugs today, however it did cause me some concern. I explained that hugs are for people that we know, not for strangers. I really don't think she understands and I'm not sure I know how to explain it to her. Boundaries need to be set though. 

Help! Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment