Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Westport

Now that spring is here, the girls and I have been going for walks in neighboring 
"cities", as they call the towns. Today, we returned to Westport to walk by the river,  

watch the ducks play and

and sample the goodies at Crumbs. 

With such a delicious looking array of cupcakes, who could resist?

Certainly not Ellie and Grace. Or me...that little carrot in the foreground is 
the carrot atop my, you got it, carrot cake cupcake. And it was delicious.

Ellie chose this purple flowered treat while Grace originally chose an M&M covered one. 
However, as soon as I sat the cupcakes on the table and Grace saw Ellie's choice close up, 
she just had to have her own. 

And, of course, I couldn't resist taking photos of the colorful offerings.

Including Ellie's purple lips. 

Such concentration!

Can't you just hear Grace saying, "See mom. I'm eating cupcake."

I feel compelled to admit that neither ate all of her cupcake. In fact, neither made 
it past the icing to the actual cake. Thankfully, to go containers were available.
Cupcakes anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment