Monday, October 5, 2009

Quiet = trouble

After a relaxing early morning visit to a local flea market, I arrived home to find all enjoying a relaxing, lazy sort of Sunday morning. While the girls played in the front room, I joined John on the couch to laze about a bit too.

Ah. Nice quiet Sunday morning at home. Hmmm...a little too quiet, actually. For a little too long. Just what were Ellie and Grace so engrossed in?

Paint. They'd discovered the paints I'd gotten them for Christmas, but had yet to break out.



John opted to clean up the paint mess while I submerged the girls in the tub. Truthfully, John's job was much worse than mine. Most of the paint was on their pajamas...and the floor and the stuff on the floor.

Maybe tomorrow I'll let them try the paints out on paper. Be a new medium for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment