Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nags Head - Day 4

Our 4th day at Nags Head dawned as nicely grey as the previous days. As welcome as the sun would have been, the clouds made for some awesome sunrises.


Day 4 was fairly uneventful with the exception of that being the day that Lydia warmed up to me. You see, Lydia was born after we moved up north so she and I haven't spent as much time together as Mason and I. The result is that it takes a bit for her to accept me. On Day 4, Lydia did. I was no longer the big bad Jennifer, but someone to walk to the beach with. Or, at least, down the steps with.


I don't think Lydia liked the constant wind any more than Ellie did so she retired inside to play with Play Doh and stuff along with the girls.

Ellie and Grace discovered the outdoor faucet - the one to use to wash the sand off your feet before entering the house. They had other ideas for it. Grace was going to wash Ellie's hair. Ellie ran. Grace stayed. I laughed and took photos.

Another good ending to a fun day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment