Monday, October 12, 2009

Grace's bubble garden

Ellie's and Grace's favorite post-nap pasttime all summer, and now fall, has been blowing bubbles. We've gone thru a gazillion bottles of Miracle Bubbles and are in dire need of more. Mommy needs to go to Michaels Crafts and buy 10 more. Actually, maybe 20 more this time since they're only 50 cents per bottle.

After nap one day last week, we went out side to pursue the favored activity - the girls armed with several bottles of bubbles and me armed with my camera. Ellie selected the "one bubble" wand and was content.

Grace selected a multi-bubble wand and began blowing zillions of little round things. Now, I've taken photos of them blowing bubbles all summer. Even got in a few artsy shots of just bubbles.

Today, however, was a bit different because when I finally zoomed back out it was to find that Grace had been making

a garden of bubbles on the ground. I'd never seen so many resting quietly in the grass.

Well, you know me, I couldn't resist trying to get a few more artsy shots.



The girls soon joined me on the turquoise bench. Ellie decided my lap was the best place to continue her bubble pursuits. Yes, we like colorful shoes...the orange ones are mine.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment