Saturday, February 11, 2012

Disney cruise - day 2 part 1

I toyed with titling this post something like The Princess Morning or The Princess Session. You'll see why in a minute. Having slept very well our first night at sea, we woke ready for adventure. I woke ready to stand on our veranda and find out if only being able to see water surrounding us would be cause for a panic attack or not.


To my surprise and utter delight, the answer to that question was no. No panic attack. Not even the slightest bit of dismay. Of course, I chose not to dwell on the subject or let my imagination go wild with what ifs.

After breakfast we strolled to the lobby where I took a few more artsy type shots

 of the grand staircase

 and the amazing chandelier that hangs above it.


While John and I stood in line, Ellie found a comfortable spot to wait which Grace and a new friend soon discovered as well. 


A sneak peak of who is to come.


 Grace and friends with Donald Duck.

 I loved the play on colors and patterns and so just couldn't resist 
taking this shot of...can you guess who?

 Snow White

 Belle

 Sleeping Beauty known these days as Princess Aurora

 Tiana who taught the girls various princess poses all to their delight.

 Ariel aka The Little Mermaid

 Wonder what secrets Ellie is sharing?

 The girls talked to each princess, but Cinderella seemed to have been 
Grace's favorite. I'd love to know what she said, but haven't asked.


Grace gives Cinderella a hug.

And that was our morning. Actually, the princesses were great with all the kids. They listened to stories and shared secrets that parents will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment