Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Santa 2010

Just had to share this little tidbit as soon as possible. Ellie, Grace and I went to the mall after school today. While there, they noticed Santa.

I tried to have their photo taken with the bearded one last year, but met with a lot of resistance from the little urchins. So today when Ellie said she wanted to say hi to Sam...don't know where she got Sam from...I wasted no time.

 Grace, Santa, Ellie

Actually, once Ellie got near and Sam/Santa talked, she wasn't all that keen on sitting still for a photo. Grace did, however, and we finally coaxed Ellie back over. Good thing this shot turned out okay for they were both too excited to sit still for much longer than it took to take the photo.

Oh! Christmas is going to be way more interesting this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment