Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 13 - Beach Day 3

Our Tuesday went like this:

Up in time to see the sunrise thanks to Ellie's waking at first light.

As I took this photo, the patterns in the sand in the lower right corner 
caught my eye. Turning to view the sand, I was greeted by a 
landscape of patterns created in the sand by the retreating tide. 
To view the photos I took, click here

Kristi snuck in an early morning jog. 

Yesterday's sky brilliant blue with scattered fluffy white clouds.


The pelicans skimming the waves are so graceful and make flying 
look so effortless that it seems anyone could do it.

Pappy, Mike (seated) and John watching the waves.


Ellie overcame last year's fear of sand. Yep, she buried her own legs.

And here is proof of Ellie's wave jumping skills. 



Grace

Dinner time.


No comments:

Post a Comment