All I can say is that $10 was way too cheap a price for the enjoyment it brought.
Sorry. Couldn't resist throwing in a couple of artsy shots.
You should be use to that by now.
Riley heard us in the backyard and came to visit. Grace got him a bowl of water.
Fortification was needed after expending so much energy. They're drinking these
Remember these? I have to admit that since it's a 5 pack, I had one too.
And it was as good today as it was when back when I was Ellie and Grace's age.
Maybe even better.
And it was as good today as it was when back when I was Ellie and Grace's age.
Maybe even better.
Once we were all dry again, the girls decided to draw on their new easel. I'm sad to say that the art supply store up the road is closing. However, this Melissa & Doug easel was a steal.
Guess I better glue the leg back together on the one Grammy Jonah gave them last summer so they'll each have one. Being climbers, they decided to climb on the easel one day. They won, the easel lost and it's been sitting in the basement ever since...waiting to be repaired.
Does drawing on the front porch with chalk count as plein air?













No comments:
Post a Comment