Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Any body out there?

I keep wondering how many friends and family members actually read the blog. No one ever comments on the blog itself so until someone either emails or mentions a post in a conversation, it's all a mystery to me.

To comment, just click on the word "comment" and another screen will come up where you can post a comment. It's simple, painless and will let me know that the blog is actually being viewed. And that I've set the comment section up correctly.

So, please, will some brave sole comment?

4 comments:

  1. Good morning. We're out here and love to see the adventures of Ellie and Grace. How long did it take to sweep up the peanuts? It looked like a snowstorm happened in the foyer...only warmer. You're doing a great job mom!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being the brave soul to post a comment!

    Only took Ellie & Grace 15-20 minutes (supervised by Dad) to clean up the snowfall of peanuts. They were having so much fun. Not really sure which they enjoyed more - playing with the peanuts or cleaning them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I read the blog, probably not as much as I should. Keep up with it, it's a source of endless entertainment and closeness. I also need their birthdate that we are officially celebrating. Daddy Bob an Momma J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    I read every once in a while and catch up on what is happening with Ellie and Grace. Love it.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete