Arg! I should have kept a travel journal to remember what we did each day...especially since at this very moment I don't remember what took place on our third day of vacation. Is that bad or what? I can tell you that not many photos were taken. Could be that John & I took the girls for a bike ride that day.
Actually, now that my memory is kicking into gear, that's exactly what we did. We put the girls and the bikes in the van, drove up to Duck and rode north. Oh yes. I remember it well. My body was not too thrilled to be getting back on that accursed machine. We'd ridden the day before and it was the first time I'd been cycling since our first summer in CT. Needless to say, parts of me were sore that should never be that sore. And that's with wearing padded cycling shorts in addition to having a nicely padded seat...on the bike.
The girls love their co-pilot seats. Surprisingly, the seat avec 30 lbs of toddler is easy to cycle with. Ellie rode with me twice and fell asleep on the return both times. I'll post pictures of us getting ready for our first outing soon.
In the meantime, enjoy a few shots from day 3.




No comments:
Post a Comment