Sunday, October 31, 2010

October

I've been a bit remiss about blogging this month...blame it on the changing of the seasons. October has been a fun-filled month. The girls got to


 ride their bikes,























go to the playground,

 ride the tea cups at the mall

and get their arms stamped afterwards.


 



Grace ate some of Dad's sushi















and Ellie enjoyed the noodles.










They picked apples,
 went to the pumpkin patch 

 and found the perfect one to bring home.

 They even got a new toy




that has kept them amused


for hours.












 They've helped mom make oatmeal.

 Ellie even made faces at mom

 while Grace smiled

 and hung around a bit.


 













 We decorated for Halloween






 went to the aquarium

 to see the fish

 and eat ice cream.

We even celebrated my birthday a few days ago.
Thank you Julia and Bob for the lovely flowers!!!

That's been our October. Ellie and Grace are excited about going trick-or-treating tonight. Little do they know that I plan to ration the candy and give most of it to John to take to his office. Bwa-ha-ha. I'm evil mom. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment