Monday, May 3, 2010

Got mud?






As you can see, we had mud. Well, really, the mud belonged to our neighbor Katy. We'd all stretched our legs after the rain stopped and walked up the hill to Katy's house. While she and I stood on her porch and talked, the girls amused themselves...with a mud puddle in her backyard.

It was the giggles that gained our attention. Ellie and Grace were so enjoying themselves that I didn't have the heart to tell them to stop. After all, it was only mud.

Then I realized that Ellie's peals of laughter were due to throwing her light tan and white stuffed cat into the mud also. That's what the third photo is of...minus the mud, of course. After hosing everything except the girls down, it went into the washer to soak and be cleaned. I'm happy to report that Ellie's cat is back to its original light tan and white...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment