Thursday, April 29, 2010

Disney World - Anatomy of a Fit

I'm woefully behind on posting photos and just have few minutes to do so right now. Ellie will probably hate me later in life for what I'm about to do, but I just couldn't resist. You'll see why in a moment.

Tuesday was a fun day. By noon Ellie and Grace were ready for the pool yet in dire need of a nap. After intense negotiations, it was decided that the order of events would be pool first, then nap. Said nap took place from 4 to 5-ish in the evening. Truthfully, I toyed with the idea of just letting them sleep the night away. Instead we woke the little angels (yes, they're angels when sleeping), to go to dinner and see the fireworks at Epcot.

Ellie had a difficult time waking fully and was in no mood for food as documented below.







I know...bad mom taking pictures of Ellie crying. Shame on me. Uh.....no. She quit very soon after these were taken and both girls proceeded to eat like crazy despite their earlier protestations of not being hungry. Wonder if it would work every time they decide to pitch a fit? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment