Can anyone tell me just how it is possible for children to grow so quickly? In the late fall, Ellie and Grace moved into wearing 3T tops and pants. While the pants were a bit big, the tops fit perfectly. Because several of their 3T tops have shrunk...I thought...I recently bought them 4T tops from Kohls. And the 4T fit wonderfully!
So, I ask again - just how is it possible for them to grow so quickly? They still need a 3T in pants. And, depending on the brand, the 3T's pants may be a bit big. Their tummies are not Buddha Bellies so the pants tend to slide down onto their hips...or even past their hips...depending on the brand.
Yikes! I didn't know such rapid growth way possible. They were in 2T's for a year so isn't it reasonable to deduce that they'd be in 3T's for a year?
No comments:
Post a Comment