Yesterday's snow is gorgeous. The sun is shining. The sky is a brilliant blue. The wind is cold as blazes. The girls decided to camp out in the living room instead of going outside.
Many thanks to Aunt Midge for making the blankets for the girls for Christmas. They love them!





Oh are they wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHey Jip: I can't believe the babies are 3 years old already. My baby just turned 25 on Lydia's 3rd birthday. I'm glad to see you are raising the girls to be good southern girls...barefoot and all. The only bad thing about work for me now is that I have to have shoes on, darn...
ReplyDeleteI picked out the material for the girls blankets and we're glad they like them. Which girl took which one? Talk to you more soon.
Love, Cousin Cindy
Cindy - Thanks for picking out the material for the blankets. And for having the idea - I was told it was your's. Surprising, to me at least, Grace chose the pink blanket and Ellie chose the blue. No fighting over colors.
ReplyDeleteAs for raising them to be good southern girls in their choice of footwear...or absence thereof...I'd have to duct tape shoes and/or socks to their feet to keep them on all day. They just won't wear them. They also have 3 pair of comfy cozy slippers to keep their feet warm and even those seem to be viewed as playthings.
However, they do walk very well in all of my shoes. High heels too!