Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yikes! It's November 18 already!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Where did the year go? Really. Where did it go? Seems it was only yesterday that we were ushering in 2009 and now it's nearly time to usher in 2010.

Once again, I'm woefully behind on posting. Sorry 'bout that. Our Disney trip was soon over - more will be posted on it soon...at least that's the plan - we returned home only to have John fly to London for 2 weeks worth of business meetings. Uncertain about the November weather in London, I opted to keep the girls at home.

Take heart, we weren't alone. My dear friend, Pam, came to visit. While I'd promised that she wouldn't have to do anything but be our guest, the girls quickly made a liar of me and demanded her attention. She ended up helping with coats, car seats, potty time, painting, punching dots, etc.

We're now thinking about Christmas and where to spend it - at home or with family. With family.

Keep checking back. There are a few pictures from Disney to post as well as pictures from Pam's visit. If I can ever figure out how to post a video, there are some funny ones...Ellie & Grace on a rollercoaster, playing hide 'n seek.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment